How to transfer money
Move money between accounts
Pay a bill
Set up future payments
Transferring money between your own accounts
For transfers between your accounts within HSBC Australia and in the same currency, you can also use Quick Transfer on your My accounts page. Quick Transfer is the fastest way to make transfers between your accounts in the same currency and this is available on the account overview page.
Note: this is only applicable to Online Banking.
- Fastest way to transfer between your accounts in HSBC Australia
- Same currency fund transfers e.g. AUD to AUD, USD to USD
- Pay your HSBC credit card from your accounts in HSBC Australia
Besides Quick Transfer, you can also transfer funds within your own HSBC accounts using 'Move Money' by selecting 'My HSBC Accounts.'
1. Log-on to Online Banking to view your entire accounts.
2. You will find your Quick Transfer panel below your transactions list. On the Quick Transfer panel select the account you want to move money from, then select the account you want to move money to.
3. Enter the amount and select 'Transfer'. A confirmation and reference number will show, confirming the transfer has been made.
Move money to another account within HSBC Australia
Move Money to another account within HSBC Australia on your mobile following the steps below.
1. Log-in to HSBC Mobile app to view your accounts.
2. Click Pay someone on the Move Money selection.
3. Select Add new payees for first time transfer.
4. Select Within HSBC Australia and input the last 3 digits of BSB followed by account number.
Move Money to non-HSBC accounts
When you want to transfer money to someone, you will need the recipient's BSB as well as their account number. Similarly, you will need to give your BSB and Account Number to anyone transferring money to you.
1. Log-on to Online Banking and under 'My accounts' select the HSBC account you wish to transfer from.
2. On the right panel select 'Move Money'.
3. Select 'New Payee' for first time transfer and 'Any Account' for accounts fund transfer.
4. Select 'Other Local Banks (AUD)' or 'Within HSBC Australia' and input the BSB and account number.
Transfer funds or pay a bill on your mobile
Did you know? You can make a transfer and any payment in the HSBC app. Download the HSBC Mobile Banking App to your compatible* smart phone device. Go to the App Store or Google Play.
Download the HSBC app
Frequently asked questions
How do I cancel a payment?
How do I edit a payment?
How do I set up a future payment?
Can I make a transfer to all my HSBC accounts?
How do we I make payments to my HSBC Credit Card?
Terms & Conditions
? Registered to BPAY Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518